Messy Mondays: You're the cutest


Welcome back to another Messy Monday! Today I am sharing with you a cute and fun card that you can give to someone you love. This card is A1 sized (index card), so it's smaller compared to the normal A4 sized card. I die cut the card base and card panel using Mama Elephant Index Card Die set. For the panel I used a grid line Project Life card as my background paper.




I used the backside of some different circle stamps to stamp on different colored circles for the background. I used both first and second generation stamping to create a bokeh effect. Next, I embossed a sentiment from the Pandemonium stamp set by Mama Elephant onto vellum and adhered it on top of a premade tag. Two cute pandas from the same set were stamped, fussy cut out, and popped up using foam tape on the tag.


As a finishing touch, I made an A1 sized envelope using my We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board and some black and white patterned paper. I stamped a baby panda on the envelope and then adhered some sequins with sticker gems onto the card and it was done!

Thanks for reading! Happy Crafting.

theartofnails

Create from the heart. Never stop smiling. Craftaholics unite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading :) Feel free to ask any questions or send encouragement!