Messy Mondays: Space Bear Birthday

Hello, and welcome back to another Messy Monday! I'm back to blogging! Summer has unfortunately come to an end, so no more vacation time. On the bright side, I can go back to my regular crafting and blogging so that makes me happy. 


Today I will be sharing with you another galaxy background card that I made. I started out with a white card panel cut at 4" by 5.25". Next I used distress inks in Picked Raspberry, Squeezed Lemonade, and Seedless Preserves to start off my galaxy background. Once it was done, I went over most of the background with Chipped Sapphire and Black Soot to transform it. Finally, I used some SSS white pigment ink to go over some parts of the background, and used white acrylic paint to splatter on some white spots to make it look like stars.

For my sentiment and some added images, I decided to heat emboss them in white using the Space Bears set from Mama Elephant. I love all the sentiments and images from this set! For my image, I used a cute bear from the same set, colored it in with Copics, and fussy cut it out. I adhered the bear onto the panel using foam squares and stuck this panel down onto an A2 beige colored card base.

Hope you enjoyed!
Happy Crafting.

theartofnails

Create from the heart. Never stop smiling. Craftaholics unite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading :) Feel free to ask any questions or send encouragement!