Messy Mondays: CAS Color Challenge

Welcome to another Messy Monday! Today I'll be sharing a clean and simple card using minimal supplies. 

I started out with a panel of white cardstock that I cut to 5.5" by 4". Next, using my distress inks in Spiced Marmalade, Worn Lipstick, and Salty Ocean, I blended a soft background onto the panel. Following this, I stamped on a frame from the To & For set from Forever in Time (found at the dollar store!) and the birthday deer from Lawn Fawn party animal stamp set. After coloring both of these with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers, I fussy cut these out using my scissors and a X-acto knife. 

To finish off this card, I popped both these images up onto the panel using foam tape and stamped a birthday greeting on. I adhered this onto a coral A2 card base and this card is done!

Hope you enjoyed. I'll be entering this into MFT Color Challenge 66.
Happy Crafting!

theartofnails

Create from the heart. Never stop smiling. Craftaholics unite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading :) Feel free to ask any questions or send encouragement!