Messy Mondays: Window Slider Birthday Cards


Hello! Welcome back to another Messy Monday. I'm so sorry that a post was not uploaded this past Saturday. To make up for it, today I will be sharing 2 fun interactive birthday cards.

There are many tutorials out there on how to make one, so unless there is a request for a photo tutorial, I will send you to this link here.

For my first card, I used the confetti and ribbon swirl from the Big Birthday set by Stampendous for the background of my card base and the back sentiment panels. The focal image on the slider portion is the bunny from Mama Elephant from the Carnival Cupcakes set colored in with Copic markers. I added some eyelashes and a smile using a Copic multiliner since it's a birthday after all!



Sliding up the card, reveals different sentiments that were stamped with a variety of different sets (Avery Elle - Sending You; Mama Elephant - Make a Wish; Mama Elephant - Ella & Friends).


The second card is similar, but is flipped horizontally instead. I used the same Big Birthday set from Stampendous for the candles and confetti to decorate the card panels, but chose a patterned paper this time as my card base. The cute little girl is from In my Heart set from Mama Elephant and colored in using Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens for a watercolored look. The greeting is from SSS It's Your Birthday! set.


Sliding this card to the right reveals another greeting and a cute piece of cake. I combined 2 greeting for this panel (SSS It's Your Birthday; SSS Circle Sayings) and watercolored the background with the Clean Color Real Brush markers. I really like how this turned out! The yummy piece of cake is from Lawn Fawn Year Three set. I'm linking this second card to the CTD#356.

Thanks for coming by and going through this longer post! I really appreciate it.

Happy Crafting.

theartofnails

Create from the heart. Never stop smiling. Craftaholics unite.