Messy Mondays: Nigiri Love


Welcome to another Messy Monday post! Today I will be sharing a scalloped shaped card with you that was inspired by my love for nigiri sushi. This stamp set Let's Roll by Lawn Fawn is super special to me because this was the stamp set that got me started on card making.

First, I used blue colored cardstock to die cut out two scallop circles from a Lawn Fawn die set. I scored the top of one of them so I could turn this into a card. Next, I die cut out a circle out of some heart patterned paper and adhered it to the front of the card.

I stamped two nigiris and a heart, and then colored them in using Copics. After, I fussy cut them out and used foam tape to pop them up. Finally, I stamped on the sentiment using Hero Arts Fanciful Swirl Alphabet and it was done!

Hope you enjoyed this fun card. I will be entering this into Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Create something with the letter N.

Happy Crafting!

theartofnails

Create from the heart. Never stop smiling. Craftaholics unite.

1 comment:

  1. Great idea and what a cute card! Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading :) Feel free to ask any questions or send encouragement!