Messy Mondays: Christmas Card Series #11


Welcome to another Messy Monday! I'm going to try to squeeze one more card in before Christmas hits, so stay tuned for an extra post this week since I missed last Saturdays due to a Christmas party.

This fun Christmas card is not only cute and adorable, but super easy to whip up and mass produce as well. I used all the penguins from the Artic Penguin Mama Elephant set and stamped them all over randomly on a piece of 110lb white cardstock. I used my MISTI to stamp them down all at once and it was easy making multiple cards this way, but if you don't have a MISTI, this will still work.

After all the penguins were stamped, I chose one penguin to stamp on a separate piece of cardstock to copic color and fussy cut out. After, I adhered this on using some foam squares for some added dimension and pop of color.

For my sentiment, I used the gorgeous Happy Holiday die from Neat and Tangle and cut it out from a piece of red cardstock that I stuck onto a double-sided adhesive sheet. It made adhering this delicate word die cut super easy and fast.

To finish this card,  I adhered it to a white side folding card base and stamped a Christmas sentiment on the inside.

Hope you enjoyed! I'll be entering this in CTD 373 and Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Die Crazy.
Happy Crafting!

theartofnails

Create from the heart. Never stop smiling. Craftaholics unite.

1 comment:

  1. Love the pop of one penguin. Adorable card. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Die Crazy Challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading :) Feel free to ask any questions or send encouragement!