Sparkling Saturdays: Blessed Birthday


Welcome back to another Sparkling Saturday! Sorry I have been a bit MIA lately, but I am trying my best to post whenever I can but work has been super busy, leaving no energy to craft and blog. Today is a special post as I will be sharing cards on my blog that were given to me, and not made by me. Hope these will still inspire you as these cards were made by my sisters for my birthday recently.

The first card is a shaker card that that was made in the shape of an Easter egg. My sister used Funfoam for dimensions and filled the shaker up with assortments of glass beads and die cut shapes from Mama Elephant Confetti die cut. She also added some grass from Lawn Fawn grass border die using two different shades of green.

The second card was made to incorporate my love for Disney Tsum Tsums. If you know me well, you know I absolutely love all things Disney and currently have been obsessed with collecting tsums. This card was made with some of my favorite characters and each one was hand drawn and cut out. The bottom part of the cupcake was stamped using Mama Elephant Carnival Cupcake Set. The cupcakes were then adhered using foam tape for added dimension. For the greeting, my sister used Mama Elephant Make a Wish stamp set and went over it using the black Wink of Stella for some added sparkle.

I love these two cards so much, and I hope you enjoyed it as well! I will be back as soon I can.
Happy Crafting.

theartofnails

Create from the heart. Never stop smiling. Craftaholics unite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading :) Feel free to ask any questions or send encouragement!