Sparkling Saturdays: Pretty Peonies


Welcome back to another Sparkling Saturday! Today I will be sharing a Mother's day card as it is tomorrow! Hope all of you will get some time tomorrow to show appreciation to your moms and/or get appreciated.

I started out this card by stamping on a sentiment in the middle of my white cardstock, Next, using various colored inks, I stamped on the layers from the peonies from the Wplus9 Pretty Peonies set. Finally, I used Versamark to stamp the outline stamp of the peonies on top and then embossed it with Ranger gold powder.

To finish off the card, I mounted this onto a pink piece of cardstock and then adhered it onto a light blue A2 card base. I added a couple of sticker gems to the middle of the flowers and the card is finished!

Hope you enjoyed. I'll be entering this into Color Throwdown #391.
Happy Crafting!

theartofnails

Create from the heart. Never stop smiling. Craftaholics unite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading :) Feel free to ask any questions or send encouragement!