Messy Mondays: Simple Thank You

Welcome to another Messy Monday!  Sparkling Saturday posts will be back soon, I promised! Wedding season/celebrations are settling down, so my Saturdays will be free to blog! For now, enjoy this simple thank you card I made to go with chocolate bar presents I bought.

For this card, I started out with a white A2 card base.  I used the Boutique Borders from Mama Elephant to stamp on a fine design for the bottom of the card. Next, I cut a piece of white cardstock that was slighter shorter than an A2 top folding card front and stamped a thank you sentiment in black.

To keep this card simple and easy to reproduce, I used the sketchy circles from Wplus9 Encouraging Words set to stamp on randomly placed circles using Hero Arts Ombre inks. I love using ombre ink colors separately sometimes because you only need to pull out a couple and you have a whole range of colors! To finish off the card, I adhered this piece of cardstock onto the card front. After this was done, I added a thin strip of black cardstock for added definition to the card.   

Hope you enjoyed! I will be entering this into SSS Wednesday Challenge: Gift it.
Happy Crafting.

theartofnails

Create from the heart. Never stop smiling. Craftaholics unite.

1 comment:

  1. These are great, and so cool for a quick card to mass produce.
    Thanks for playing along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Gift It Challenge.
    Hugs
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading :) Feel free to ask any questions or send encouragement!