Messy Mondays: Christmas Card Series #10


Welcome to another Messy Monday! I'm feeling a bit under the weather today, so this will be a pretty short post. Today I will be sharing with you a fun interactive card that I made.

For the background panel, I used various distress inks and masking to blend together a sunset kind of sky. I made this background panel into a pocket by leaving the right side of it open so I could put in a slider piece.

For my slider image, I used a penguin from Mama Elephant Artic Penguin set and Copic colored and fussy cut it out. The sentiment is from the Jolly and Merry stamp set also by Mama Elephant.

To finish off this card, I stamped on some white snowflakes on my background and added some diamond sticker gems to the middle of them.


Hope you enjoyed seeing it in action! I'm going to put myself back to bed now to rest.
Happy Crafting.

theartofnails

Create from the heart. Never stop smiling. Craftaholics unite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading :) Feel free to ask any questions or send encouragement!