Sparkling Saturdays: Christmas Card Series #9


Welcome to another Sparkling Saturday! Today I will be showing you 2 versions of a same card design, one being more sparkly, and one a little less. For the cards, I used Mama Elephant Femme Frames to die cut the stitched rectangle and the scalloped rectangle.

I started off each card by diecutting a wreath out of green cardstock using Memory Box Holiday Wreath. For the first wreath, I used a similar Copic marker in green to add some depth to the wreath and then covered it with some clear Wink of Stella for that extra sparkle.

For the first card, I stamped and gold embossed the small deer from Mama Elephant Winter wonderland in the middle of the wreath. Underneath the wreath, I stamped a greeting from the same set, and then added some clear sparkling sequins to finish off the card.


For the second card, I Copic colored and fussy cut out a fox from Avery Elle More Stories and adhered it onto the bottom of the wreath using foam squares. For a little bit of sparkle, I used red gem stickers on the wreath in place of holly. Using the same Mama Elephant stamp set, I stamped a different greeting on this card to finish it off.

Hope you enjoyed.
Happy Craftin!

theartofnails

Create from the heart. Never stop smiling. Craftaholics unite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading :) Feel free to ask any questions or send encouragement!