Messy Mondays: Food Inspired


Welcome to another Messy Monday! Today I will be sharing with you a food inspired card. If you know me, you know that I love eating all the delicious foods, especially sushi.

For this card, I used Mama Elephant Little Edibles set to make my own background (similarly seen in this post) onto a white piece of cardstock. Next, I used the largest rectangle from Lawn Fawn small stitched rectangle set to die cut my piece out, and also die cut a kraft colored scallop circle (also from Lawn Fawn) at the same time.

Using the Let's Roll set from Lawn Fawn, I stamped on the maki roll and colored it in using Copic markers (Nori: G94, G99, N4; rice: N0, N2) and die cut it using the matching die. I stamped on a sentiment from the same set onto the scallop circle, and then used foam tape to adhere the sushi on.

To finish off the card, I adhered the background onto a light green A2 premade card base, and then used foam tape to adhere the scallop circle on for more dimension.

I hope you enjoyed.
Happy Crafting!

theartofnails

Create from the heart. Never stop smiling. Craftaholics unite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading :) Feel free to ask any questions or send encouragement!