Sparkling Saturdays: Golden Scribbles


Welcome to another sparkling Saturday! Today I will be showing you how to make a simple and elegant card using only one stamp set. Let's get started!

First, I used a piece of kraft cardstock and stamped on a bunch of flowers and leaves from the Scribbled Flowers set by Altenew. After I was happy with how it looked, I used Ranger Gold embossing powder to heat set my images. I used the largest frame from the small stitched rectangle set from Lawn Fawn to die cut the panel.

For my sentiment, I stamped the greetings included in this set onto black cardstock using Versamark. I used Simon Says Stamp Fine Detail white embossing powder to heat set this and then trimmed it out to make it look like a Dymo label. I adhered it onto the kraft panel using foam tape and then layered it on top of a black piece of cardstock to make it pop more. After sticking this focal panel down onto a cream colored card base, this card was finished!

Hope you enjoyed.
Happy Crafting!


theartofnails

Create from the heart. Never stop smiling. Craftaholics unite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading :) Feel free to ask any questions or send encouragement!