Messy Mondays: Snow inspired greeting card

Welcome to another Messy Monday! There has been SO much snow this year in my city, it's unreal. I absolutely love how pretty snow is and was happy to be able to go sledding. Driving in snow on the other hand, is a whole different matter... Today's card is inspired by all the white snowy and textured landscapes I've been surrounded by lately. It's pretty simple, so it's easy to make if you're in a hurry, and also a good idea for a Valentine's Day card as well!

I started out with a piece of A2 white cardstock and dry embossed it using the Geometric set of Next Level Embossing Folders by We R Memory Keepers. I am still in awe of the 3D texture these give, and love the results every time. Next, I stamped out the cute bunny holding a heart from Mama Elephant Pix's Favorite stamp set and colored it in using Copic markers. I used my white Signo white gel pen to add some polka dots to the dress, and highlights on the heart. 

For my sentiment, I stamped on a birthday greeting onto a strip of red cardstock and layered it onto a thin strip of silver glitter card stock. I adhered this onto the right side of my card, and then fussy cut out my bunny and used foam squares to stick this on top of my greeting. I stuck this panel down onto an A2 side folding card stock, spritz it with a shimmer spray (DIY!), and this card is finished!

Hope you enjoyed! I will be entering this into the MFT Sketch Challenge.
Happy Crafting!

theartofnails

Create from the heart. Never stop smiling. Craftaholics unite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading :) Feel free to ask any questions or send encouragement!