Messy Mondays: Hang in There


Welcome back to another Messy Monday! Today I will be sharing with you an encouragement card I made for someone that was going through a difficult time in their life. I decided to veer away from my usual rectangular card base and instead made this fun banner shaped card base using Lawn Fawn Stitched Party Banner die. I used the largest banner for the card base and die cut it twice. I tied this card together using some twine.



To decorate my card, I used the small banner die from the same set as my background panel. I also die cut and adhered some clouds on the panel using the Spring Shower die cut set also from Lawn Fawn. The bunny and balloon image from the Up and Away stamp set from Lawn Fawn were colored in using copics. Finally, the images were fussy cut and adhered on using foam adhesive.

To finish up the card, I added some white dots on the bunny using my white jelly roll pen and stamped on a sentiment from the same stamp set. To make the balloons shiny, I added a coat of glossy accents. I am entering this card in the Lawnscaping challenge: Color inspired by the Rainbow. This is the inspiration photo. I used this as inspiration for my balloons. I love rainbows!


Hope you enjoyed. Happy Crafting!

theartofnails

Create from the heart. Never stop smiling. Craftaholics unite.