Sparkling Saturdays: Wedding congratulations #1


Welcome to another Sparkling Saturday! Spring and summer are the months where I attend the most wedding related celebrations, so I'm always thinking of new ideas for wedding themed cards. Today I'm sharing a simple but elegant card using silver embossing powder. I cut a 3 3/4" X 5" piece of vellum and stamped on flowers in an oval shape using the little flower cluster from My Mind's Eye Silly Stamp Set Notable Collectable. Whew! That was a mouthful. I used Versamark to stamp the image and then heat set this using Ranger Platinum Silver Embossing powder (one of my favorites!)


To finish off the card, I hand cut a banner out of white cardstock and used Versamark ink pad to stamp on a sentiment using Hero Arts Best Wishes (CL360). I outlined the edge of the banner with my Versamark pen and then heat set everything using the same Ranger Platinum Embossing powder.

The vellum piece was adhered using a glue pen in strategic places on a vanilla card stock. I hope you enjoyed this simple card!

Thanks for dropping by and happy crafting!

theartofnails

Create from the heart. Never stop smiling. Craftaholics unite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading :) Feel free to ask any questions or send encouragement!