Sparkling Saturdays: Christmas Card Series Day 12



Christmas is my favorite holiday of the year and it's easy to get caught up in all the gifts, events, and parties but it's also important for me to remember the true meaning of Christmas - the day Jesus was born. He came to earth for us, so that we may get to know Him and His great love for us. Isn't that the most wonderful gift of all? I wish all of you will get to experience His great love and have a blessed new year.


This simple card was made with Little Baby Jesus set by Neat and Tangled. This is the perfect little stamp set. I love the images and the font! I stamped the image onto bristol cardstock and masked it with post-it notes. Next, I ink blended a background on using distress ink (Chipped Sapphire). Finally, I watercolored this in using more distress inks (Frayed Burlap) and other waterbased markers/paints. For the finishing touches, I used my Spectrum Noir clear sparkle brush pen (addicted) to highlight baby Jesus and matted this onto textured gold card stock and adhered it to a red card base.

Hope you enjoyed! Merry Christmas and happy new year.
Happy crafting!

theartofnails

Create from the heart. Never stop smiling. Craftaholics unite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading :) Feel free to ask any questions or send encouragement!