Messy Mondays: Heartfelt Thanks


Hello! Welcome to another Messy Monday! I had so much fun using the inlaid die cut technique that I decided to use it (minus the shaker this time!) for this thank you card as well. I use up a lot of thank you cards so it is always something good to have in my stash of emergency cards. I die cut the rectangle frames from the large and small stitched rectangle frames from Lawn Fawn. I used both white and coral cardstock to give the frame a pop of color.


Next, I used Elegant Butterflies from Clearly Besotted to stamp on a trio of small butterflies. This set is one of my all time favorite butterfly stamp sets! They are just super elegant and gorgeous. I used copics to color them in and decided to stamp and fussy cut another one so I could pop it up.

To finish off, I popped up the middle two frames using foam tape and added my sentiment from the same stamp set and some sparkling clear sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.

Thanks for stopping by! Happy crafting :)

theartofnails

Create from the heart. Never stop smiling. Craftaholics unite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading :) Feel free to ask any questions or send encouragement!