Messy Mondays: Hello, Hugs, & Thanks


Welcome back to another Messy Monday! The new Lawn Fawn release has me excited over creating something fun with the new stamps I got. I used this cute starfish from the stamp set So Jelly to create this card. I used kraft color cardstock to stamp the starfish repeatedly to make a background.


Next, I stamped some other starfishes onto 110lb. white cardstock and colored them in using Copics. I fussy cut them out and adhered them to the card using foam. To finish off the cards, I either glued it down to blue card stock, or used my sewing machine to stitch it to the card front.


For my sentiments, I cut out word die cuts (thanks, hello, and hug) using Lawn Fawn dies. I love their scripty words!

Hope this brought a smile to your face like it did to mine. Happy Crafting!

theartofnails

Create from the heart. Never stop smiling. Craftaholics unite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading :) Feel free to ask any questions or send encouragement!