Sparkling Saturdays: Foil Edition Take 2


Welcome to another Sparkling Saturday! Today I will be sharing with you a fun and simple thank you card using foil. I always need a lot of thank you cards, so it's nice when I can mass produce some.


To start this card, I typed the word 'thank you' on a word document and positioned it on a slant. Next, I set the size to be a standard A4 card and printed 4 of these out on a normal piece of 8.5' by 11' piece of white paper. I had preheated my laminator beforehand, and used gold, holographic silver, and rose gold foil heat transfer paper by MINC to transfer these onto the paper. Once it came out of the lamintor, I just peeled it off and the word was sparkly! I am amazed at how beautiful it looks everytime I do this. I love foiling.

Next, I used an Impression Obsession Cover-a-card Screen stamp to cover the foiled piece. I used Tim Holtz Frayed Burlap ink for this so the ink easily wiped off the foil as well, so I didn't have to worry about creating a mask. To add some color and fun to this piece, I stamped circles from Wplus9 Encouraging Words stamp set everyone. I used Tsukineko Memento Dew Drop inks in Bahama Blue, Cottage Ivy, Tangelo, and Lilac Posies.




To finish off this card, I die cut the foiled panel using Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangles and adhered this on a blue card base.

Hope you enjoyed! Happy Crafting.

theartofnails

Create from the heart. Never stop smiling. Craftaholics unite.