Messy Mondays: It's a Good Day to be Happy


Welcome to another Messy Monday! Today I am sharing with you an inlay circle card that is simple to make but makes a big impact. This was inspired by Kathy's Pop Up Challenge to focus on lines. First, I used my 4 of my MFT Stitched Circle STAX to cut out out rings. I did this on kraft, light blue, and white cardstock (You can save the extra pieces for other cards!). Next, I die cut another circle using the same size circle as my largest ring on kraft cardstock. I used this as my base for the inlay and glued each ring layer inside one another. Simple right?

For the center of the circle, I stamped on a cute mouse from the set Garden Critters by Penny Black. The sentiment is from the Up and Away set by Mama Elephant. I used distress inks to draw on some color onto my mouse, and used my Wink of Stella clear brush marker to blend the colors in.


I adhered the inlaid piece onto a premade chevron patterned card base and added a 'congratulations' die cut from Paper Smooches. To finish off this card, I die cut some textured foil stars using the confetti diecut by Mama Elephant and glued some on.

Hope you enjoyed! Happy crafting.

theartofnails

Create from the heart. Never stop smiling. Craftaholics unite.