Sparkling Saturdays: Versatile Bows


Welcome back to another Sparkling Saturday. I am so glad you could join me today. If you follow me on instagram, you know just how EXCITED I was when this gorgeous Holiday Bows stamp set from The Ton came in. I was literally shaking from excitement. Although this set is called holiday bows, I decided to show you how you can use this for any occasion!

I never ever have enough birthday cards. Ever. I'm pretty positive I make a bunch once in awhile, but everytime I check my card drawer, I seem to not have any left. Lucky for some of my friends, this means I get to personalize these birthday cards more because I'm making them the day before. My friend's favorite color is purple, so I decided to incorporate some other color bows that will work well with purple.

The sentiment is stamped from the Brushed set by Avery Elle. I die cut a circle out of a post-it note to mask off the centre of my panel before I stamped the bows on. Starting with the largest bow, I stamped them in a triangular formation to make my own background. After the large size was done, I moved onto the medium and small sized bows as well.

After all the stamping was done, I removed the mask and decided that my card needed something extra. I stamped and fussy cut out a small bow to pop up with foam squares, and added a sparkly silver heart. Finally, I added a scattering of PPP sparkling clear and some Darice silver sequins. I adhered this to a slightly larger purple panel and stuck it onto a diagonal silver foiled striped card base because I thought that it made the card look like a present.

Hope you enjoyed! Christmas series will start soon. I love Christmas.

Happy crafting.

theartofnails

Create from the heart. Never stop smiling. Craftaholics unite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading :) Feel free to ask any questions or send encouragement!